Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use a non-judgemental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
Individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods. In the fact, you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
- You want to learn ways to deal with your negative thoughts about self or low self-esteem
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for individual therapy services. Please reach out to us today to schedule your first appointment.